10.01.2010

{so... you want me to run?}

today was the best. day.  ever.  EVER.  it was our school marathon day where my little athletes and i set out for a day of walking, running, skipping, and... well, complaining of feet aches. as we ventured out to the camping area out of town, i was a little skeptical of how i would survive my kiddos would keep up.  but it was WONDERFUL.  not only did i get to enjoy the beautiful fall weather, but i got to participate in hilarious kid discussions including puppy pimples (i don't even know..), retirement, and halloween decorations, AND i witnessed my fourth grade boys singing and dancing to taylor swift, children practicing math facts-- willingly!, and kiddos with hot coco mustaches (some were more like beards!)  my 15 kiddos and i reached a stellar combined miles of 205.  SUCH ROCK STARS.  i've never seen my crew work so hard.  i am SO proud. 

oh, and i didn't even get to the BEST PART-- i got to wear sweat pants to work!  (YAHOO!)

No comments:

Post a Comment